Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Time to update

Wah!! It has been almost two weeks that i didn't update...

However, I'm thankful for past two weeks..
God is good. =) He is always good.

Last two week, I m attending a seminar which is The Basic Youth Conflicts Seminar by Bill Gothard
It was really a great seminar...i had being exposed to a lot of truth..until now i still have parts that i didn't digest...i need to go through the teaching again..thank god that church have it for 5 months..
The seminar is about 7 principles of life....the seminar really open my eyes...
Something that i really want to give thanks to Lord is He is the all mighty God who multiple my time
The Seminar is from mon to sat from 6pm-10pm, except sat is from 9am to 3pm.
and the week after this seminar, i have two exams..and i didnt finish study before the seminar start, that's mean i have to study during the week of the seminar.
if you know me well, i m the person who need to study...I cant go take exam without study.
There is a lot of chapter cover in the exam, and my speed of study is kind slow...
I was a little bit worry of how m i going to finish the syllabus..
however, i pray to God that He will provide the way and give me strength to finish it.

God is good! I went to the seminar everyday without fail, and He multiply my time..
I being able to finish those chapters before the exams and i even have to time to do revision..
How great it is..
I knew that it is not my own strength that i can finished the study...
Is by God grace that He gave me the strength to finish it...
How wonderful He is...

Besides that, during the week of seminar..
I don't know why, my spirit was very happy the whole week without fail and i m looking forward for tomorrow during that entire week..
It has been a long time since i last felt this kind of joy in my spirit..
My spirit was so fresh, joyful and happy..
it was really hard to describe...
Is like my spirit is dancing all the times

haha...
I really felt that this two weeks is very fruitful...
I am thankful for everything. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment