Sunday, September 12, 2010

When i think of YOU


Mooncake festival is around the corner....
there is a small story between me and mooncake
when think about mooncake, it remind me about YOU
because mooncake is one of the way that YOU answered my prayer when i was seeking YOU
because of YOUR love, You used mooncake to meet my need...
sound funny?
haha..ya...but i was blessed by that and because of it, You lead me to the cross


Here again, i was carving for mooncake,...haha
so i think of what You did last time..
then i pray like a child who asking her father to buy her something
"Father, can You give me a mooncake? i want to eat mooncake. i miss mooncake. can You bless me with a mooncake like You did?"
after i prayed that, i was laughing at  myself....haha..i was excited that time. Don't know the reason, but the feeling is like a child asking her father for something and knows that her father will listen to it...
However, when i stop laughing, there is a small voice telling me
"Now, is your time to bless people."
wow...
 i knew that the voice is from my Father in heaven because i have a tremendous peace in my heart
i knew is what my Father want me to do...

So, who is/are those that i can bless to show Your love for them?
Pray for specific people. =)

2 comments: