Sunday, April 5, 2015

A Day to Remember

4th April 2015(Saturday)

A day that I should remember. As in my 25 years of life, today is my very first time where I choose to have lunch alone in a restaurant.

As I  could not eat alone in restaurant, if I have to eat alone , I would rather eat at home. But today, it was strange, as I choose to eat alone. I didn't even feel uncomfortable or reluctant to eat alone. I am at peace!!

I went to the Korean  restaurant in Tropicana- Oiso, pick a place and sit down.
I ordered.
I observed a while.
Then I read a book.
I didn't just play with my phone.
I was very comfortable with myself.
I don't have the feeling of like how others will see me if I eat alone( which I used to think before )
I don't feel awkward.

I not very clear why I will be like that, not sure it is because I grow older? Or I kind secure with myself already... But this really mark a significant milestone in my life. =p

As recently, I am thinking.... In order to be a whole person, I don't have to depends on others, to be happy or contented. I will be contented or happy even is just myself. I know where to look for, who to look for, if I need to. Most importantly, my happiness ;my worth, is not depends on others.  Not depends on how many friends I have, not depends on whether I have lunch partner or not.
Most important is how I see myself and how God sees me. =)



Kimchi jiggae. My favorite food~


No comments:

Post a Comment