Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I have a personal hairstylist. =D

My hair was so thick till Chai Lian could not tahan that she brave enough to volunteer herself to cut
 my hair...to be on the save side, she went to search the video of cutting hair in youtube..
So, i just got to buy a pair of scissor and the hair's clips only to have a a hair cut..




 
 this is the scissor, the scissor use to thin hair, not cutting






my hairstylist-Chailian

before, my hair was so thick~

my hair so heavy and black, actually i m proud of my black hair. =D


in the process of thinning

ta da!


become thin already


overall, chailian did a good job, i like it, just that the front of my hair too short and flat already...
because of that, my face look roound...everybody saw my hair ended up with a laugh...
haiz..wat to do, i m too entertaining already... =DD
some said they are not use to c my hair like this, some say not nice...
Nvm, the important thing is i m happy with it...
Learning to be secure of myself and don't care others's view
As long as i m satisfy and happy, and it do not hurt ppl eyes, then everything will be ok.




Learn to be contended and secure of myself. 
Do not focus on the outward appearance, but concern about the heart, the inward personality
Focus on the inward self is more fulfilling because physical appearance will fade away
God see the heart, not the physical appearance





4 comments:

  1. SO PROUD OF U!!! =D =D =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is aud? hey, if u r audrey, put yr name down lah..haha =p
    thank you that u like my hair..haha =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur have cute cleopatra fringe now!!!!!! like me!
    so cute!!! lol~

    ReplyDelete
  4. cynthia....zzzz
    i'm glad that u like it..
    eh, grow your hair ah..i wan to c yr new hairstyle ah... dun cut yr hair ya! =D

    ReplyDelete