Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mountain of God


Thought that I was all alone

Broken and afraid
But You were there with me
Yes, You were there with me


And I didn’t even know
That I had lost my way
But You were there with me
Yes, You were there with me


‘Til You opened up my eyes
I never knew
That I couldn’t ever make it
Without You


Even though the journey’s long
And I know the road is hard
Well, the One who’s gone before me
He will help me carry on
After all that I’ve been through


Now I realize the truth
That I must go through the valley
To stand upon the mountain of God


As I travel on the road
That You have lead me down
You are here with me
Yes, You are here with me
I have need for nothing more
Oh, now that I have found
That You are here with me
Yes, You are here with me


I confess from time to time
I lose my way
But You are always there
To bring me back again


Sometimes I think of where it is I’ve come from
And the things I’ve left behind
But of all I’ve had, what I possessed
Nothing can quite compare

With what’s in front of me
With what’s in front of me

by Third Day

-found this song few days ago, love this song, coz it is what i m going through right now..
-love the part of starting from" even though the journey is long, road is hard, He will help me cary on;..that i must i go through the valley..."
-"i must go through the valley", it reminds me of being the follower of Christ, you will face the tough time at least once in your life time..
-"to stand upon the mountian of God", it encourage me that after you go through the valley, victory will be on your side, your life will be full of God blessings..
-can u imagine how it is feel like when you come up from a valley and stand in the mountian?
-i can imagine that..i can imagine the peace i will have when i stand upon the mountain of God, the air which is fresh, the view which is awesome...full of God presence.. i can feel that...

- sadly, i didn't dare to step into the valley, i hold my steps.......
-i do not have enough faith to step into the valley, scare that i will never come out, scare that i will not survive

Faith is what i need the most now, God's word and presence and promisses is what i need to carry on in my shoulder everyday...

Is a very good song to hear when you're in tough situation..it encourage you that you 'are not alone..
He is always be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment