Sunday, June 6, 2010

20th

Officially, i m 20!
Yeah! Praise God that i live in this world for 20 years...
I felt so blessed that my first birthday in US was surround by wishes and celebration
Malaysians celebrate with me in the very first hour of my birthday
My housemate cook "mee sua" for me, thank you very much chailian and carol for helping chailian
CCF celebrate with me and steveenney make an awesome cake..
Basically is full of blessing and joy
the different of this year birthday is people surround me changed
the people used to celebrate with me changed
I miss all of them so much...
and my lovely family also...
if my family is with me right now will be perfect! wonderfully perfect!

Just want to say thank you to my heavenly Father
Thank You for created me
Thank You for binging me to this world
Thank You for You found me two years ago ( roughly)
Thank You for breathe into my life
Thank You for placing me in this family
Thank You for the people around me
Thank You for Your love
Thank You for Your mercy and grace
Thank You for listening  and answering to my prayer
Thank You for meeting my needs
Thank You for You are patience to me
Thank You for discipline me
Thank You for Your promises
Thank You for Your protection
Thank You for be with me all the times
and the most important thing is Thank You for sending Jesus Christ to die for us 

without knowing you and accepting you, i don't know how my life will be
Mayb it will better or worse than right now
However, accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior is the most correct decision that i make in my entire life
I never regret of choosing to walk this journey with Christ
It is not a smooth and easy journey
However it is a journey full of His love, mercy, grace and promises

I LOVE YOU .

 

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY B'DAY AGAIN!!! wish we could be there...but you had enuff love n fun over there ~ XD hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh..don't say that... =( i wish you all were here... miss all of you..

    ReplyDelete