Monday, November 15, 2010

Faith Confession

In the name of Jesus, I am a believer , not a doubter. 
I believe God's Word. I am what the Word says I am. 
I have what the Word says I have.
I can do what the Word says I can do. 
In Jesus' name, i render ineffective every negative word I spoken,
every negative thing I have thought, 
every word and thought that has been contrary to the truth of God's Word.
From this moment forward, I will acknowledge only the good things that are in me in Christ Jesus.


I am the righteousness of God, a new creation. 
An heir of God and a joint.
Heir with Jesus.
I have been delivered from the power of darkness and translated into the Kingdom of God's dear Son.
I have been redeemed from the curse of the Law, 
redeemed from sickness and disease, poverty and death.



I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me. 
I am more than a conqueror.
He never leaves me nor forsake me,
I can overcome every situation in His name.
The faith of God resides within me and through it I have the victory that overcomes the world.


Thank you Father that I can have all these things. 
I believe it in my heart and I have released it with my mouth. 
So be it!!
It will surely come to pass.
In Jesus name I pray, amen!


what a powerful prayers. those are prayers of confession.
those prayers are from the Word, there are what God says...
so claim it and speak it!!!
when the Word dwell in your heart, let it speak it out
there is power in your tongue
There is a lot of His promises that waiting for us to claim it.
So, start from today, claim the Word of God
Don't just believe it. Act it and speak it out.
For your tongue can either release His Word or limited His word. 

Psalms 78 : 41 "Yes, again and again they tempted God,

         And limited the Holy One of Israel"

surely, we don't want to limit God's power. 
in order to activate His promises, we have to believe in our heart, take a step of faith and speak it out!!!

1 comment:

  1. i proclaim in the name of jesus that i will have superpowers!!! amen~

    ReplyDelete