Saturday, November 6, 2010

Knowiing

knowing that i have the BEST FATHER in the whole world, whole universe...
 who and what shall i fear, afraid?
Nothing!!
Nothing, because no matter what i did, what i earn, what i wear...
He still love me, He still forgive me....
He didn't look at how much i can earn, He didn't look at how much of degree i have,He didn't look at how much work i do...
What He cares of me is only whether my heart belong to Him or not. He cares my heart condition...
I have such a Merciful, Faithfull , good Father..
why i still fear?
insecurity is the key factor that hinder me from knowing the fact that i have a Best Dad in the whole world

start from now, whenever fear, negative thoughts trying to attack me, I should quickly turn my face to my Father
He longs for us to seek Him, depend on Him...
when i turn to Him, He will always give me peace, He will never late of attending my worries..
He is always there to hold me
even if i fall, i am certain that He will never let me hit the ground, He will be the only One that spare me, catch me...and hold me according to His timing
He is such a Best Father

Psalm 23 : 1 " The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. "

1 comment: