Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I miss my mum so badly............
yesterday night i was so tired already
but i still waiting my mum to come back from somewhere else to open skype account
so that i can say " happy mother's day"...
I could have just go to sleep and wish her the next morning
But i do not want to
i wan to wish her on that night, because M'sia is celebrating mother's day earlier than US( time difference)
I miss my mum so much...
She is an awesome woman.. i can say she is a superwoman, she take care of the house, family so well..
I could not say it all here, i just could not say how much sacrifice she has put in this family
i really honor by her this
No other mother in the world can compare with my mum
She is the BEST!!
arggg.when writing this post, it trigger my tears..
arrgggg  Started to homesick.
I think i should stop here...
Happy Mother's day to every mother in the world, you all are the best to your children.

Mummy I Love You
oh, i miss my dad stomach also..hahahah

3 comments:

  1. Well , mother is always the greatest woman in this world...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..thank you very much.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh~~ that's so sweet~ =)

    ReplyDelete