Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Study + Relax = FUN

As usual, visit library for whole afternoon  for the coming exams....
after studying for few hours, i feel bored and decided to take a break and take pictures..hahaha

this is my stuff =)

take 1

take 2: different angle..hehehe =D

 take 3: this time different pose.. hehe

take 4 : blek =p 

take 5 : ok, serious, back to study..

haha, i found it was fun to take all this pictures..haha. i love all the picture..haha. i tell you, i took by myself except the the last pictures.. =D

the night before i was very stress...
u guess what i stress for? not because of study, because i was bidding a laptop back pack in the ebay
I won a backpack while i was bidding another backpack, and the backpack that i was bidding haven't end at that time, and that time i was the higher bidder. Thus, it was high possibility i will won the item and at last i got two same items...
that time i was so stress out because nobody compete with me, and that time i was talking (skyping)to my dearest Audrey..at the end, i won two same items @@
she is smart enough took a snapshot... haha...i was funny at that time
hahaha.... audrey loo ye qi, u r brilliant! 
this is one of my reaction when i was looking on the screen, saw the time past one second by second

well, thank God that i able to cancel one item, so do not need to buy two backpack... Praise God...haha

On that very same night, i thank God that He was so good to give me two backpack but I think He try to tell me : " JIng, nextime don't be too greedy. " 
haha..God like to teach us in different way, He is a creative God =D
Right now, i still can remember how is the STRESS feeling.. i can hear my heartbeat that time!
All in all, LIVE is fun, it's all depends on how you perceive it. =D


4 comments:

  1. eh, take a pic of ur new backpack oo...how much did u bid for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMg hahahahaha! Never knew Jingie is such a camwhore~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jun: yea..i will. the backpack is on the way..hehe. $70, is a good brand! the retail store sell it for $125!

    Chris : ==''' i m not, just bored and wan to have fun only..hehe. it also a tool for me to record down some moment of my life.hehe =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. oi, miss u le. u're so cute lah. hahha.

    ReplyDelete