Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is Time for a Break~

yahuh!!! finally i finished my last paper this morning....
God is good... hope that i will get a good result for this subject. =)
After finished the last paper, i suddenly felt my burden on my shoulder become lighter...
although final is finished,but i still have some thing need to do..which is find a job for this summer
I found that find a job is not an easy thing...
send an email to a possible future employer, however waited for 3 days still have no reply..
Feel a bit nervous...
But i know, God is in control..
He will provide me the way and the best job which is suitable for me
What i need to do is keep asking around and pray for favor..
I put my faith in my Father and trust in Him...
as He promised
He will take care of everything of me
as He always does

Late in this afternoon, my friend found out that Starbuck is having promotion till this Sunday that from 3-5pm, all the drink is half of the price!!!!!
So i got a straberry frapp. with just only $1.96!!! convert to RM is just only RM6.72!!!!!!
It's very very cheap!!!!
back in M'sia, when i want to drink starbuck, i have to think twice bcs for me it is an "expensive" drink.
However right here, i can drink whenever i want( do not need to think twice). =p

ahh...it is good to just sit down under the sun, drink Starbuck's frappucino, experience the calm and peace to compensate the stress that i had for this few week..hahahah

while, just take a break and drink startbuck!


ah ha~ next time i should choose a quiet place, sit on the grass, under the sun, drink a cup a mocha frappuccino and do my devotion..
hm...sound great~ haha
yes, nextime i should do this.. hahaha



What a wonderful day~

No comments:

Post a Comment