Friday, May 21, 2010

New Experience

Finally I have time to sit down and write a post
It has been a while since my last post
Was busy with moving out, moving in and working
Although I m busy for this few days, but I m grateful for what God had provided…

Last Saturday I moved out from dorm and move in to my new apartment
It is a nice apartment
Two bedroom, two bathroom, a living room, dining room , kitchen and balcony..
4 people is sharing one unit, so the rental fee is cheap
When I moving out and in, I found that moving is a tiring activity
Ya , it is excited to move into new place, that is what I felt at first
But, when I move all my stuff from one place to another, is a very tiring process
Thank god that our place is already furnished, if not, there is more for me to move
After we got everything settle, we start to clean the house
Everyone had their own duty, and I was in charge of the kitchen
I enjoyed cleaning and decorating the kitchen
Before we start cleaning, we went to walmart to get all the stuff that we need
After that we start cleaning and unpacking
We finished cleaning and unpacking on sun, it took us about two days to clean, unpacking and buy things for our house such as cooking utensils, food, cleaning utensils and so on
At the end of sun, all of us were very tired
Everything in the apartment work fine just have something need to be fix
But, the worse part is, the Internet connection..
The connection is same like m’sia
Slow and inconsistent
That is the only sad part of moving into the new house
I could not on9, skype ..
It is very inconvenient for me
Hope after few days the connection will become better
One nice thing of living in the apartment is I have to cook myself
On Tuesday, I being able to cook simple meal for 3 person
One soup, and two dishes
Praise god that I able to cook ( funny thing was I was so worry tht time that I couldn’t cook a proper meal, I prayed before I cook, thank god that it turn out good! I love my ABC soup. =)
From there I understand how my mum feels like, coz wan to cook for 5 of us is not an easy job
U have to think what to cook and not repeating yesterday dishes
I really found that my mum was great that she being able to do that everyday
She cook two meals per day and sometime 3 meals per day
I only cook one time and eat for two meals
I can foresee that when class start, I will be lazy to cook
Besides that , by the grace of god I started work on Monday
My supervisor is a very nice Christian guy
He take care of me very much
On the first day of working, he called to check whether the paper work settle already and whether I know to get to the working place..( he worried I get lost, haha)
We have supper break for 30mins, because on mon is my first time working there, I don’t know have break, so I didn’t bring any food
That I went to library hope to get some food, but the restaurant in the library closed down
When I got back to the working place, my supervisor asked whether I have eaten.
Of course I answered no
And he offered me food
In addition, he asked me every night about how m I going back
He concern of my safety
He is such a good boss
Although the job will be boring, coz I m doing it daily, but I think work under him is a blessing also

I really thank god for providing me this job
I believe He has purpose for me to work with my boss
Coz work as janitor is my last option
Before that , I apply two jobs, but somehow there is no reply from one of the job and the other job is paper work issue
He close all the door and open one door for me
I really thank God for that

Apartment life looks fun and interesting
But it need wisdom to live with 3 people
4 people, 4 believe, 4 principle, 4 habits
That is the thing I need to learn to live with 3 different people
Is not easy to live with 3 different people
But I think it is what god want me to learn from this experience
To be more like Jesus
Enjoying apartment life~

3 comments:

  1. woot~! be a janitor! hahahahah. ur boss so nice...just like my dr. goh... except, if only he wasn't so smart, i wouldn't be so scared of him. kekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...yes audrey: yeah!!!
    Jun: both of our boss also a Christian, praise God! hahaha

    ReplyDelete