Saturday, August 28, 2010

Am I too YOung?

Two days ago, when i went to my first 400 level psychology class
i was shocked when i first enter the class.

This experience was really funny, and is fun when i recalled back

The story is like this:

when i first entered the class, there are people inside there waiting for class already
and once i step into the class, all of the student look at me with the " are you entering the right class??"  kind of expression...
and i was shocked by that, a bit panic, and quickly check my schedule whether i m entering the right class.
and ya, i am in the right class. and why people gave me that look?
 then i look around again, oh...i found out that all of them look like graduate student...indeed they are
because this is a combine class where undergraduate and graduate, both can take this class...
So....that time, i was the only undergraduate in there...
that was the first "bom" i received, after that when the professor go through the syllabus, i was like, oh my god..because he will be using the skill that i don't like the most subject which is MATH!!!!!
second "bom", and the third one is there is a lot of reading...ah..this semester i am taking 17 credit hours and i am working too. that time, i felt weak and don't know i can do that or not..... 
and this allow me to depend on Him more and more....( i guess this is a good thing too~ haha)

my situation is like a child go to an adult class...haha...just imagine that..it is funny. =D

from this little incident, i found that age is really not a matter
no matter how young you are, how old you are
you can still do all things THROUGH CHRIST
it is just the matter of whether you are teachable and willing to learn or not...

Am I too YOung for this class?
No i don't think so..
because i have Christ, my Father who will strengthen me =)

Philippians 4 : 13 : I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me. "

only through Him, i can handle all this...
i know myself, i can't do all this by my own...
Only Him, which is my source of everything to go through all this challenges...



No comments:

Post a Comment