Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Why Me?

Why Me??

what is your attitue when you said the words above?
i guess most of us say this with a complaining attitude.

Why I got fired?
Why I got diagnose with cancer?
Why my things got stolen?
Why I couldn't get the thing i want?
Why me...
Why me... etc.

when bad things happen or something wrong in our life, we start to complain, why is me... why is this and that...and why God treat me like that...

However, the words can have a different impact in your life when you stop complaining and start to say that words with a grateful attitude.

Why God choose me out of all the people in the world?
Why I receive this gift?
Why I receice this blessing?
Why I have what i have right now?

with the same words, it bring out two different outcome.
First one, you will live your life with bitterness
Second one, you will rejoice in every single day on earth

It's all your choice.



We are all sinner who deserve punishment from God
But, because He loved us so much, so He sent His only Son to die for our sin.
and Jesus took all of the punishment that suppose to fall on us
So that we have life and abundant blessing from God.

All because He Love us.


No comments:

Post a Comment