Sunday, August 29, 2010

Finally, i received my parcel!!!!

yeah! yeah! yeah!!!
After waiting for 3 months, finally i received things that my mom sent for me from Malaysia...
i was so so excited when i received the parcel..
can't tell how happy i am...haha.....


opening....

ta da~ wah.......

what is this?

you know why i am so excited?

v
because inside the bag is this!!!!

hahaha..my mom is so cute..she packed hair band for me~
i think, because she thought that i have long hair, need to tie it up..haha


bak kuk teh~

my lovely er gu bought for me those shrits~
my mom is so awesome, she packed everything carefully, she used few bag to pack a thing, scare that the thing will spoil..oh my mom so good!
oh, i am so blessed with my mom, my er gu and my precious little bro-JS, because he helped me to get one thing..hehe. 
oh, i miss home~

thank you mom, i love you, always~

1 comment:

  1. I just can imagine the happiness we get while receiving parcels. Sending and receiving them through Courier services Ft Worth Ft Worth is satisfying. They are amazing in terms of rates and exact timings. My friend also sent dresses through these to her sister in law. Packed them properly due to their expensive material.

    ReplyDelete