Thursday, February 18, 2010

Warm

God sees you as you truly are, - a holy child of light:I see you strong and whole. I see you blessed and prospered. I see you courageous and confident. I see you capable and successful. I see you free from all limitations or bondage of any kind. I see you as the spiritually perfect being you truly are


This warm my heart for the rest of my day...
Yet, i feel sorry that He sees me as a perfect person but i feel i m inadequate, timid and incapable... 
I feel heavy when i saw the words...
I m not that perfect as He sees me...
 
However, He love me as who i m...
He love not just my strengths, he love my weaknesses as well...
He love every inch of me, He care every single area of my life....

Happy are those who do not need to live a life of pleasing the world...
Happy are those who who have a Father who love him/her unconditionally...
Happy are those who have a Father who love him/her no matter what they'd done...
All the person need to do is to open his/her heart, receive Him into their live...

He love you as you who are...
He love you more than anything...
He care you every seconds, minutes, hours...
He cares everything in your life...

Happy m i that i have Christ..


1 comment:

  1. i love this verse as well. and just last night, i was thinking how empowering life is once we have christ in us. we can go forth and know that everything's secure in the hands of our lord...=)

    great post.

    ReplyDelete