Saturday, February 6, 2010

Random~

When i m writing this post, i m in the library...
Studying half way then move to the computer to blog...
Random har..haha

Right now, it's snowing outside..again...
Last friday also the same, snowed on friday, n i remember that i was in the library too....
I like snow...but not snowing...
It's beautiful after snowing because everywhere is cover by snow, n all it's white color...
It's very beautiful,very very beautiful...it's beyond my words to describe it...haha
Hope one day i can build the snow man* wink*
\

I m studying in the library for 3 hours already....
Study untill i wan to fall a sleep...
Library is quite cold, make me wan to sleep...
haiz....
I m preparing for my exam next week...
It's 3 exams...and there is 2 exams in one day...
oh, few more pages to go......
zzzzzzzzz

1 comment: