Friday, January 1, 2010

A brand New Year, 2010



Happy New Year~ ^^
In the very first day of 2010, i decided to create a new blog, indicating a new life, a new journey...
A life that will be full of lots of exciting things, challenges, memories and of course God blessing...

This blog will be a place for me to count my blessing, my tough time, my thoughts, my feelings, and life in US...
This blog will be my second journal, recording down my journey,good and bad...everything in....
Hope that i will update this blog frequently =)

I wish in 2010 will be a year full of His testimonial, a wonderful year, a peaceful year...
I wish that everyone that i know will have a wonderful year and all of them is under His protection throughout the year...

I'm looking forward of 2010 with an exciting spirit but nervous heart...
Away from home to the other end of the earth and start a new life, sound cool yet i feel nervous....
 Pray that everything will be fine....

I am standing in front of the line .....
I am starting my engine....
I am waiting for the signal.... 
6 more days.....
Who want to join the ride? ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment