Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sharing Time ~

While the photos that show up here will not appear in FB or other place...for those who read my blog, have the privileged to see my photo..hehe...
Those photos are randomly taken...i lazy to put on my blog to describe it one by one, so i do it in one shot....hahah....basically is this two week event...
below are the photos....

 
this is taken during the Malaysian student gathering



heheh...funny...



me and Megan's couple



random~



Malaysian society in Carbondale



 
volunteering in the basketball match to sell food..


SIUC basketball match...yuhoh~





wow~



the stadium is big!



 
watching basketball macth..*peace*



 he is trying to study before service..*no no*



me and some of the children in church..they are cute~



we're washing dishes after dinner.. recognize this girl? She is Charity~



me, stevenney and rose... stevenney is from BM too~, one of the great leader...

Plan to take more photos of my campus and REC center...
it's really a big campus and a good facilities of sport center(REC center)..hold on guys.. =D


1 comment:

  1. wow... jing, i'm so jealous! hahahaha. so awesome to know how much god has been blessing you..great friends, great life~ i miss you! =D

    ReplyDelete