Saturday, January 16, 2010

A blessed day~

Today is another normal day...need to go to university because have "International Welcoming Party"...
I woke up with a normal mood....before went in to the place of gathering...i had a good talk with Ps. Juan...
well, the Last day is coming...pay attention to what happen in the word right now...pay attention to Israel...
All is in the Scripture....
After that, the program goes every well, but boring...i almost asleep when the speaker is talking...oppss =p
then during the lunch time, Aaron brought me a good news that my tuition fees is fixed in the right amount...
it's really a good news for me, coz before that university charged me the normal rate, not the discount rate, and i suppose to get the discount rate. All of my friends got the discount rate, just me not get it, n i very worry about this yesterday.
N today, Aaron showed me the discount rate of the tuition fees, everything is fixed!
Wow, that time i really thank God for that....
the story not end yet...
During the lucky draw, i got the 1st prize! is a DVD player...
wow...it's definitely a blessing from God...
Praise God...
I might not using the DVD player, so i gave it to pastor, as they are looking for DVD player also...
you see, how God can bless His children with little little thing....
I really thank God for everything right now...the people that helping me up, fetching me, bought me meal and so on...
really thankful for everything thing and people in my life...
Well, tmr going to move into the dorm, pray i m getting a good roommate~

Pay attention to the thing around you, you will be amaze by how God can surprise you in your daily life... ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Because of my lovely sister want to see my "snow" picture so i have to uplaod some over here....
YOu know who i m talking about...wakakaka....

i personally love this pictures very much..hehe
----------------------------------------------------------


 




1 comment:

  1. ur lovely sister is leavin a comment! =)))

    i'm so happy to hear that everything is goin so well for you over there!

    ReplyDelete