Thursday, January 7, 2010

Goodbye~

few hours before flying.....
what can i write?
mixture feeling of excited, nervous, sad, worry....
can't organize into one....
can't settle down my inner thoughts....
will be away from home for almost 2 years, without coming bck ( maybe)...
will not be seeing parents and siblings in the Chinese new year...
will not be eating mum's cooking...
will not listening to dad's gases...
will not watching brothers fighting, arguing...
will not chatting with er gu...
will not joining the fun with friends...
Gonna be a lots to missing...
saying goodbye to everyone, everyplace in Malaysia...

I'm so blessed by my family...
all of them are awesome...
I want special thank to my mum, she did almost all the packing for me...hehe
and my dad...of course, without his support i cnt go that far...haha
and my er gu also..she boought me lots of things..
I love you all~ Muackss...
I miss Jc who is in NS....

I m thankful for every person in my life...
everyone leave a mark in my journey of life
I m really thankful for all my friends...
I really feel blessed by them, by their friendship...
Hope the string will not be broken...


Pray that everything will going well....
Hope that i m under His protection.....
Looking forward to the new life...


Starting a new journey, go go go jing!



going to see snow soon...yuhoh~

No comments:

Post a Comment