Monday, January 18, 2010

A blessed day again

 yes, it's another blessed day...
I got a wonderful Chinese lunch in a church member house.....spend time with them....
Meet my new roommate...thank god that she is a nice person...
According to her mother, they also pray so hard for a good roommate, and her parents were satisfied with the roommate that she has...haha.
I also thank God that she is not a party person....she is quite clean also....
Hope that this semester we can have a wonderful time in this room,1133.. ^^

Highlight of the day is my dorm have a fire practice, i have to walked all the way to ground floor then used staircase to go back my room, it's 11 floor.... and when i went down , i m not wearing down jacket or any wool t-shirt, just a simple t-shirt that usually wear at home....and the temperature at that time is very very cool...i stand there for around 15 mins...almost become ice...haha....

well, it's a blessed day. Hope that tmr will be a good day too~

2 comments:

  1. anybody who gets you as their roomate is a very blessed person! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh....that's so sweet...thank you my sexy jun *muackss*

    ReplyDelete