Friday, January 15, 2010

Cookies~

I never bake cookies back in my life..
today i give my first try to bake the chocolate cookies....
I have a teacher to teach me bake cookies...and she is just 11 years old...

this is my baking teacher, Charity Juan...
before we start we have to prepare the ingredients...

this are the ingredients...
and then we mix the ingredients...




the three girls is mixing the ingredients

hehe...stirring..



it become like this



then put it to the tray, wait fro bake...



Natalie was thinking" can this work?" haha...just kidding



Charity was taking it to bake...
14minutes Later
 

thada~ this is the cookies..
the taste of the cookies is good!
Before this, i thought that baking cookies is a hard work....
After i did, it was pretty easy....
It is an easy work...haha
But, the hard one would be the cleaning.....
most ppl don't like to clean.... ^^
Before this, i never thinking of wanting to bake the cookies...baking cookies never come out from my mind...
After seeing Melody and charity bake the cookies, i found out that when everyone is involving in doing something like baking cookies, cake, cooking, is a good time to bond, and know each other...
N the relationship will get much closer, i think is a healthy activity...
When i c Melody and Charity baking cookies, Natalie will probably join in, oi lin will be aside helping them and even ps. Juan will helping out also...so this can be one of the way that bring family members together....






Natalie is trying the cookies....


the three kids of Juan family from left, Charity, Melody and Natalie. Jonathan is infront of the computer. =D
Melody, me and Natalie


Charity, me and Natalie


me and the girls, the pic is blur, coz is taken by Natalie who is 8 years old. haha
he is a cute boy~


Cookies~


1 comment: