Sunday, January 31, 2010

A moment of my thought

I try to put as short as i can...
Today, me and my friends were talking about the moment we left our parents in airport...
That was the moment that i will never forget it in my life and i don't like to recall it when i'm away from my parents.
It's not a sweet memories for me, but it make my heart melt...
I admitted that i still didn't feel homesick yet...
But whenever i think of the moment when i was in the penang airport.. i miss my dad and mum a lot....
That make me homesick....
I still remember how it felt, when i last saw my dad and mum reaction when i said "goodbye..."
I still can remember the moment, the feeling....
I miss you, ba and mummy.....
I miss you~

2 comments:

  1. cheers.
    just remember your dream.
    and your promise for your family :)
    and try ur best in everything.
    time flies.. u ll be back sooner than u think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very my dear...
    i m fine, no worries. ^^
    *hug*

    ReplyDelete